Are you an avid traveler who seeks adventures? If yes, Nepal should be on top of your bucket list. You will be awed by the variety Nepal offers and the many beautiful locations it has to offer. The adventures range in difficulty from medium to extremely difficult, covering every type of terrain (land, air, and water). These heart-racing activities are organized with adequate safety measures too. You'll be in wonder of Nepal's various manifestations of beauty the moment you arrive there. Here, you and your family and friends will undoubtedly enjoy a holiday that may help you unwind from the stress of daily life. Find the finest flight prices to Nepal and come here right now to experience the remarkable attributes that this nation is endowed with.
One of the best places on earth for adventure travel is Nepal, which provides an abundance of outdoor activities, such as paragliding close to the Himalayas and searching for Bengal tigers in Terai's lush jungle. You can enjoy the primary adventure sports in our three-day excursions, which will undoubtedly save you valuable time and provide you with complete satisfaction for a lifetime. You will take a picturesque flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara after arriving and touring some of the valley's key locations. On the trip, you'll be treated to a breathtaking vista of many mountain ranges, including the Annapurna Himalayan range, Fishtail, Langtang range, Ganesh Himal, and many snowy peaks. Pokhara is considered the adventure capital of Nepal where on the same day you will get the chance to proudly partake in a Bungee Jumping adventure at the world’s second highest bungee spot (228 m) which will definitely boost your adrenaline rush during the jump. You can also experience boating in peace at Phewa Lake and enjoy the stunning sunset at Pokhara. On the next morning, you will get indulged in the thrill and joy of Paragliding. You'll be securely floating above the Pokhara valley while taking in the bird's-eye view of famous peaks including Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, Himchuli, Manaslu, and Annapurna. You will be stunned by the experience of zip-lining which will take you on the next level of adventure above the terrains of Nepal. You will also get an opportunity to experience canyoning in one of the natural spots in Pokhara which will guarantee your perfect adventure experience. You'll have the opportunity to stop for rafting in the Trishuli river on your gorgeous journey back to Kathmandu, where the fast-moving, gorging currents will provide you with the most excitement and adventure you could ask for. In these linking locations, a brand-new adventure awaits you every day, and you'll undoubtedly love every minute of it.
Highlights of the 3 days adventure tour in Nepal
- The Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara is both scenic and dramatic
- Bungee Jumping from the world’s second highest jumping spot (228 m)
- Experience the nightlife of Pokhara city
- Scenic and mesmerizing boating in the beautiful Fewa Lake
- Clear views of the Himchuli, Dhaulagiri, and Annapurna mountain ranges
- Flying a paraglider with an experienced pilot over the Pokhara valley
- Experience the thrill of Canyoning and Zip-lining in Pokhara
- Short days tour, as will save your precious time and provides you with the major adventure experience
- A scenic ride from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Rafting in the fast-flowing currents of the Trishuli River
- Cultural and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Guide for the entire adventure trip for managing your logistics, transfer to different places, and arrangement of trips
- A welcome/farewell dinner with cultural performance in a traditional authentic Nepali restaurant
- Footprint Adventure t-shirt and trip map
- Comprehensive first aid kit during the trek
- All the government charges, taxes, and operating costs of the company
This interconnecting adventure trip will save your time and provide you the opportunity to experience the major adventure sports and the destination's diverse culture in a short amount of time even though it is short on days. These extreme activities will challenge you mentally, raise your heart rate, and provide you with the adventure of a lifetime. You can view the information on Popular Adventure Sports in Nepal for more understanding of adventure sports and for more inquiries and information about adventure activities in Nepal feel cordial to contact us.