Annapurna circuit trek is another excellent trekking destination, best suited for the first-timers trekkers and also for those who are wishing to have a complete encircling of the world’s tenth highest mountain Mt. Annapurna I, equally to explore the varied scenes and sceneries and so forth. The ultimate goal of this trek is to have a complete orbit of the Annapurna and traverse the Thorong La pass (5,416 m) sneak around the incredible landscapes, majestic Himalayas, and more.
Located in north-western Nepal, the Annapurna circuit trek is another most popular trekking trip in the Annapurna region. Popularly known as the round Annapurna trek, it is another classic trekking trail and a frequently organized destination by Footprint Adventure. It is popular not because, you will not only be able to have an opportunity to have an amazing glance at the world’s tenth highest peak Mt. Annapurna I, but you will equally be able to sneak around the most amazing mountain vistas, offering you ample of opportunity to capture the scenes and sceneries of gorgeous landscapes and so forth.
Annapurna circuit trek undoubtedly offers more variety than any other equivalent length trekking, as it takes you whole around the world’s one of the highest mountains Mt. Annapurna I, alongside the world’s deepest gorge Kali Gandaki that flows between Mt. Dhaulagiri I and Mt. Annapurna I. Similarly, you will also have astonishing views of lofty mountains and equally the sunrise and sunset views from Ghorepani Poon hill, which is regarded to be the best viewpoint for having the range of the white mountains, amazing sceneries, and incredible landscapes ranging from sub-tropical through alpine peaks to an arid semi-desert akin to Tibet.
You will cross Thorong La pass (5,416 m), the highest point during the trekking, and then traverse alongside the glaciers, glacial lakes, boulders, sloppy hills, green valley, and the dense forest full of varieties of flora and fauna, varieties of herbs, shrubs. You will have an amazing experience while passing through the terraced farm field, the beautiful village of various ethnic groups namely Gurung, Magar, Thakali, Manangi, and so forth, where you will have an opportunity to spend time, chit-chat, explore their unique lifestyles, rituals, and enjoy the local dishes and delicacies if you wish to, otherwise, enjoy taking photographs and explore the blend of culture of both Hindu and Buddhist, especially at Muktinath areas, all these features are clear enough that why Annapurna circuit trekking is a special one and often organized trips.
Highlights of Annapurna Circuit Trek
- UNESCO World Heritage Site Excursions in Kathmandu include Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swyambhunath, and Patan Durbar Square
- Lush green forest, alpine forest, and rich biodiversity in the largest conservation area - ACAP
- Trekking through the yak pastures, grazing lands, and farmlands in Manang valley
- Magnificent glacial lakes, natural waterfalls, deep Georges, and glacier rivers
- Stunning views of beautiful snow-capped mountains like Annapurna range, Thorang Peak, Manaslu, Gorkha Himal, Lamjung Himal, Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak, Nilgiri, Machapuchhre, and many more
- A glimpse of traditional Manage people, lifestyle, culture, and traditions
- Explore the historic sacred temple which is equally important for Hindu and Buddhist religions
- Cross Thorang-la Pass 5,416 m, the highest commercial trekking pass in the world
- Experience the natural hot spring in Tatopani
- Explore the most famous viewpoint for sunrise in Poonhill
- Experience the lavish and modern luxury hospitality in Pokhara city