Everest Base Camp Trek is the most rewarding and fascinating destination in the foothills of the world’s highest mountains. The entire trek offers diverse natural beauties, rich Sherpa culture, adventure, and Tibetian Buddhism along with marvelous views of snow-capped mountains is the paradise for all the adventure seekers around the globe. Everest Base Camp trek is the priority of all the travel enthusiasts, which is already recommended by renowned travel guides and journals like a lonely planet, national geography, discovery, and many more popular travel guides. Everest Region is not only the home of the high mountains, but it is also a paradise for the natural beauties, warm sherpa hospitality, filled with monasteries, stupas and you will get a chance to encounter the exotic flora and fauna inside Sagarmatha National Park. The entire environment is ready to welcome you and this region is an inspiration that fills your heart with happiness and satisfaction at the same time.
This fantastic journey starts with the 30min scenic and dramatic flight from Kathmandu to Luka, the world’s most extreme airport, and hiking started through the sherpa towns, trails filled with pine forest, thrilling suspension bridges, and a vibrant environment of exotic flora and fauna. As you hike across a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a stunning Sagarmatha National Park, you’ll reach the Sherpa capital Namche Bazaar and stay there for an additional night to acclimatize and explore the town. We will organize awareness campaigns near Namche to the hikers, local people, and students about the cleanliness of the mountain environment. The main motto of this campaign would be “ take only memories and leave only footprints”.Ascending towards Tengboche, Dingboche, and gaining more and more altitude makes you a little tired but the breathtaking view of giant mountains, spectacular landscape gives you sufficient joy and satisfaction, which is enough to recover your tiredness. You will get a chance to pray for the departed sherpa and climbers in different Everest expeditions in Thukla Pass. Labuche and Gorakshep are the village that lies above 5,000m where you can feel the pain of high altitude, all the tiredness, and the worst part of your trekking. Once you reach the base of the world's highest point and Kalapatthar summit, you can experience a 360-degree panoramic view of astonishing mountains and the Khumbu glaciers.
This will fill your heart with happiness, and it's the winning moment for all the trekkers. Lhotse, Pumori, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Malaku, mighty Everest including 100s of other beautiful mountains can be explored from the summit of the Kalapatthar. A stair of spirituality, which Tengboche monastery can add to your excursion. The reflection of Tibetian Buddhism and tradition can be observed in stone walls, small stupas, prayer flags on your trekking trail.
MORE HIGHLIGHTS OF EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK
- UNESCO World Heritage Site exploration such as Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, and Patan Durbar Square.
- Scenic and dramatic flight from Kathmandu to Luka
- Hiking through the alpine forest of Sagarmatha National Park and exploring the life of rare flora and fauna.
- Acclimatization in the famous sherpa capital - Namche Bazaar.
- Organize cleaning campaigns in Namche Bazaar and spread awareness.
- Getting a blessing from Lama Rimpoche in Tengboche monastery.
- Trek to the world’s most famous base camp and explore the Khumbu region from a close distance.
- Hike to the world’s most renowned viewpoint, Kalapatthar viewpoint, and explore the 360-degree panoramic views of mountains.
- Breathtaking views of mountains, hills, and magical landscapes.
- Experience the culture and lifestyle of Sherpa people.
- Cultural and farewell dinner in Kathmandu.