The Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek is a journey that beautifully combines both the trekking aspect of the journey with the pairing of a thrilling helicopter ride. It is a journey that is sure to provide you with an experience of a lifetime! Trek to the base camp of the world’s tallest mountain and then enjoys a leisurely helicopter ride back. Revel in the rich Sherpa culture of the region as well. Enjoy the amazing Himalayan landscape as you trek and then immerse yourself in the thrill of the helicopter ride. The aerial views of the Himalayas and of the changing terrain below are sure to remain in your minds for years to come! It is the best experience that is truly worthwhile.
The Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek is a journey that also lets you fully appreciate the legendary Sherpa people and their culture. The traditional Sherpa villages and mountain settlements along the way provide good insight into the lives of the ethnic people. Mani-stone walls and small chortens with colorful prayer flags line the trekking trail. It is as much a culturally rich trekking experience as it is a naturally beautiful one.
Start the journey with a flight to Lukla Airport and then follow the trekking trail through various ethnic Sherpa villages on your way to the base camp. Visit places like Namche Bazaar, Dingboche, and Tengboche as you walk under the verdant alpine forests. Enter the Sagarmatha National Park and get the opportunity to catch rare glimpses of Khumbu’s endangered animals. Enjoy the rhododendron-lined path as you are accompanied by the distant views of the Everest Mountains. Feast your eyes on the sight of many prominent mountain peaks like the Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, the Kongdi Ri, Thamserku, and Mt. Everest among many more as you trek along river valleys. Visit the famous vantage point of Kalapatthar as well from where you can get spectacular panoramic views of the entire Mount Everest massif.
The Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek then provides you the opportunity to get on a helicopter and enjoy the views of the colossal mountain with a bird’s eye view. The amazing landscape of the Khumbu when seen from the helicopter in flight is something that is indescribable! The feeling of absolute thrill and awe is inescapable!
So if you wish to enjoy the features and hallmarks of the Khumbu with the added thrill of the helicopter ride, then the Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek is the one for you! You are assured of the best available services at all times. So get ready to enjoy one of the most wonderful trekking experiences of your life with us.
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites excursion in Kathmandu.
- Start the tour with a picturesque flyover to Lukla Airport.
- Join the ever-exciting trail of Everest Base Camp and retrace the footprints of thousands of trekkers and mountaineers.
- Enjoy being in the Everest Region, which is raw, rural, and heavenly.
- Get to know the culture, tradition, food, and inspiring lifestyle of the Sherpa community throughout the trek.
- Ramble through the dense woods of Sagarmatha National Park.
- Walk over the famous suspension bridges that are full of colorful prayer flags.
- Reach Everest Base Camp(5,364m) and Kala Patthar(5,545m) to experience the beauty.
- Get glimpses of numerous iconic mountains of the region other than Everest like Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Pumori, etc.
- Helicopters fly back to Lukla witnessing the bird-eye views of the Khumbu region.
- Complete the Everest Base Camp Trek within nine days by smartly(Choosing a helicopter ride), avoiding 4 to 6 days.
- A cultural show with delicious Nepali cuisine in Kathmandu as a farewell dinner.