Nepal is an ideal wedding destination for couples that enjoy being surrounded by nature and adventure while being married in a genuine manner. The nicest aspect of a destination wedding in Nepal is the breathtaking Himalayas, quiet and clean lakes, deep dense forests, and hundreds of years old monuments and heritage sites. Footprint Adventure is the first Nepalese local company to organize such an amazing event in the foothills of the world's highest mountain. Read more about Destination Wedding in Everest Base Camp here.
Nepal is the home of mountains, rich in natural beauty, cultures, festivals, and excellent hospitality. Because of this, you may discover several prominent trekking trails, mountaineering activities, adventure sports, and cultural and heritage trips across the country. Escaping from the hustle and bustle of city life, leaving the traditional and regular practices, and getting married at the base camp of the world’s highest mountain witnessing the stunning views of Mt. Everest and other awe-inspiring snow-capped mountain views is a lifetime memory for any adventure seeker. Destination wedding at Everest Base Camp package would be the pre-eminent option for you to have infinite fun, and recollections that may be beyond your dream. Footprint Adventure is a pioneer in organizing numerous destination wedding programs in high mountains, traditional Hindu weddings, weddings in the Everest base camp, and Buddhist culture weddings. Choosing Nepal and specifically, Footprint Adventure for your destination wedding means it’s a whole package of fun, new experience, full of adventure, excitement, new culture, a new manner of practices, and a beautiful destination to organize your special days in life.
The destination wedding at Everest Base Camp journey began from the pre-wedding preparation at Kathmandu, where we presented all the arrangements, processes, and itineraries for the entire trip. The adventure will continue for 30 min scenic and thrilling flights to the most extreme airport in the world called Lukla Airport. The trip continues hiking to Phakding, through the steamy forest filled with rhododendron flowers, diverse flora, and fauna, you will reach Namche Bazaar, the gateway to Mt. Everest, the Sherpa village, exploring all around, you will continue trekking to Tengboche, located at around 3,900 m, where there is an age-old Buddhist monastery and the best viewpoint for viewing the Himalayas including Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Cholatse, Kantaiga, Ama Dablam and Thamserku and so forth and then continue trekking and finally reach Dingboche, where you will have a day's rest for acclimatization. The next day you will continue hiking to Lobuche and ascend up to Khumbu Glacier, you will continue to Gorakshep, Kala Patthar and ultimately, reach Everest Base Camp. On the base of the world’s tallest mountain, we will organize a wedding ceremony with Buddhist culture and traditions before flying back to the Lukla via chopper. The next day, you’ll fly back to Kathmandu and we’ll take you for the city tour and post-wedding photographs as well.
Highlights of Destination Wedding in Everest Base Camp
- Scenic and adventurous flight in Lukla airport
- Experience the beautiful scenery of nature, landscape, rivers, alpine forests, and amazing trails of the Khumbu region
- Enjoy the amazing sherpa hospitality in the popular tourist town, Namche Bazaar
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains, valleys, and landscapes
- Explore the Buddhist culture in the different villages and monasteries such as Tengboche Monastery, Pangboche monastery, and Phakding monastery
- Pre-wedding photography at the top of the Kalapattahar witnessing the world’s highest mountain Mt. Everest
- Wedding at the base of Mt. Everest with Sherpa culture and Buddhist traditions
- Helicopter ride from base camp to Lukla
- Luxury accommodation in Kathmandu in a five-star hotel with honeymoon decorations and designs
- Post-wedding photography at the heritage sites in Kathmandu with a city guide, private vehicles, and a professional photographer
Footprint Adventure offers much more amazing trekking, tours, and surprising packages. To know more about the details, contact us. This is the expert-made itinerary if you want to customize it in your own way. We plan according to your time, itinerary, needs, and requirements.