Kathmandu city is the capital of Nepal and historically, the culturally central valley of commerce and trade in Nepal. Kathmandu city has a glorious history of thousands of years and refined culture that ranks among the highest in Asia with a great number of Hindu temples, Buddhist Stupas, Shrines, and monuments. Kathmandu city along with neighboring districts of Patan, Bhaktapur commonly called Kathmandu valley has seven UNESCO World Heritage sites. So it is often called an open museum and city of temples. A beautiful Kathmandu valley is covered with green hills in its surroundings and mighty Himalayan peaks at the top of the layer.
Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan have numerous temples, shrines, monasteries, and medieval pagodas. Right outside the city are numerous chances to enjoy a glimpse of rural village life the way it has been for hundreds of years. We offer opportunities for guided treks around the valley with a knowledgeable and friendly trekking guide. We also have programs designed for touring the famous religious and cultural sites of Kathmandu. Our knowledgeable and certified guides lead tours. Personal transportation is provided and all tours are private. So please let us introduce you to our home and history in Kathmandu.
Besides Kathmandu Valley Tour, you can go for the day hike in Chandragiri, Nagarkot, Mountain flight, helicopter tour, food hunting in Thamel, and many more activities you can do when you are in Kathmandu. For more details regarding the packages and itinerary of the day tour in Nepal, please do contact us anytime.
Highlights of Kathmandu Valley Tour with UNESCO World Heritage Site Excursion
- Explore the Buddhist stupas, shrines, prayer flags, main walls, and majestic view of Kathmandu Valley from Swyambhunath Stupa.
- Explore the iconic Hindu Temple and its practices in Pashupatinath Temple.
- Explore the ancient art, culture, architecture, and crafts along with festivals in popular Patan Durbar Square.
- Explore one of the most popular Durbar Square and revered shrines of the Nepali people in Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- Explore the largest spherical Buddhist stupa in the world in Boudhanath stupa.
- A private day tour with a highly professional tour guide in private vehicles.
- Explore the authentic Nepali cuisine during the day trip.