Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour with Kalapatthar Landing tour package is the popular itinerary for those who have limited time but are excited to experience the world's highest mountain Everest along with bird-eye views of the Khumbu region and beautiful landscapes within a day. Mt. Everest 8,848.86 is the roof of the world and the most amazing thing to see in Nepal. Exploring Everest and its surrounding region is the topmost thing for most travel enthusiasts around the globe. Some people love to climb it, some people go trekking to the foothills of Mt. Everest and some just go to explore with their own eyes within a limited time period.
Everest Helicopter Tour with Kalapatthar landing offers some spectacular views which might be beyond your imagination. The scenic and dramatic flight starts from Kathmandu to the world’s most extreme airport - Lukla Airport. After a few minutes of paperwork, you’ll be flying above the pristine Dudhkoshi river, Imja river, and glacier streams alongside the stunning views of the world’s highest mountains. The flight offers unforgettable scenes of Mt. Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Nuptse, Makalu, Changtse, Thamserku, Cholatse, and many beautiful snow-capped mountains. You’ll pass the highly popular sherpa villages like Chaurikharka, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche Monastery, Dingboche along with glacial lakes and icefalls. Once you land in the Kala Patthar, it will reward you with the world’s best view surrounded by mountains, ice-falls, glaciers, and blue skies. Furthermore, you’ll be served a delicious breakfast in the Everest View Hotel, which lies just above the popular Namche Bazaar. Lastly, you will fly back to Lukla for fueling and then back to Kathmandu to end your lifetime Experience of Everest exploration by Helicopter.
Highlights of Everest Helicopter Tour
- Scenic & stunning flight to the most extreme airport in the world Lukla.
- Excellent view of the world’s highest mountain including Mt.Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, and Cho Oyu.
- Short landing in the best viewpoint Kalapatthar.
- Bird-eye view of Khumbu region including glaciers, lakes, villages, and landscapes.
- Delicious breakfast in Everest View Hotel with stunning views.
- Experience the best and world-call views and a trip to the Everest Region.
- Sagarmatha National Park, is the world's most famous nature reserve in the Himalayas.