Mardi Himal Trek is the least known but recently one of the most popular and short treks in the lap of the Mardi Himal. This is the hidden gem of the Annapurna Himalayas range which offers awe-inspiring views of snowy peaks, amazing landscapes, valleys, and beautiful terrain along with phenomenal Yoga sessions surrounded by those beautiful views. Trek with Yoga is widely popular these days in the mountains. Yoga is a Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline that includes breathing control, simple meditation, body stretching, and many more postures that heal your body. Yoga is getting popular for the health and relaxation of your body in Nepal. Mardi is one of the prime destinations for such activities because of its balanced altitude for breathing, atmosphere, and being surrounded by the high essence of nature.
Trekking in the less-crowded trails in the Annapurna Region and practice Yoga which connects your inner soul with nature. Rejuvenating your soul with daily Yoga practice sessions and experiencing the stunning views of mountains is the main reason most people trek in Annapurna Region. Mardi Himal Yoga trekking trip begins with a short flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara, the picturesque valley, after landing at Pokhara you will drive to Dhampus and start trekking towards the Pothana and then continue trekking to Forest camp, Low Camp, Badal Danda and finally reach Mardi Himal base camp. Subsequently, trek to the high camp of Mardi Himal and then finally ascend to the top of the peak, from where you will sneak around the magnificent views around and then retrace back to high camp, subsequently to Siding and via Lawang, you will get down to Lumle and finally drive back to Pokhara. You will have a sightseeing tour all around Pokhara around the magical caves, and waterfalls, and finally, fly back to Kathmandu.
Highlights of Mardi Himal Yoga Trek
- UNESCO World Heritage Site excursion in Kathmandu before the trek.
- Scenic and picturesque flight to the beautiful touristic city Pokhara.
- Trekking through the vibrant and less crowded trail that offers majestic views of valleys, mountains, landscapes, forests, and lakes.
- Every morning Yoga and meditation practice in the foothills of the Annapurna Himalayas.
- Stunning views of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Fishtail, and many more snowy peaks.
- Explore the local culture, traditional villages, and warm hospitality from the local people.
- Experience sunset and sunrise from the Mardi High Camp above snowy peaks.
- You will get a chance to see the Pokhara valley from the Mardi Viewpoint.
- Explore Pokhara and the lakeside after trekking, boating at Phewa Lake, and exploring the street of the lakeside.
- Breathtaking Mountain view with Yoga class.
Mardi Himal Yoga Trek no doubt offers a lifetime trekking experience for adventure lovers and yoga enthusiasts. Yoga trek in the Annapurna region is pure bliss with a peaceful walk and unspoiled views of the mighty Himalayan range. Besides this, you can continue your trek to Annapurna Base Camp, Poonhill Ghorepani, and many more from Pokhara. To know more about the customized and interesting packages of Nepal tours, treks, and adventure sports, feel free to contact us anytime.